Travel Theme: Slow
Ailsa from “Where’s my Backpack askes every week for a pic with a special travel theme.”I’m hoping you can find some slow time to create your own interpretation of this theme. If you would like to join in this week’s travel theme (everyone’s welcome!) here’s what to do:
- Create your own post and title it Travel theme: Slow
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday
- Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS!”
My contribution to the Travel Theme Slow is this wonderful snail. The photo was taken in Ireland on a very beautiful morning. There could be no better pic fo rme to stay for the theme “Slow” combined with travelling. The snail is slow, I love to travel slowly, staying long in cities and villages. The snail has her house on her back – isn’t it a real backpacker? So this pic show it all: Slow and Travel.
Weitere Themen: Museen, Hamburg, Hannover, Rom, Paris, London u.v.m.
Letzte Artikel von Ulrike (Alle anzeigen)
- Tulpenpracht im Keukenhof – Reisebericht Tag 2 - 21. April 2019
- Meine Top 5 Sehenswürdigkeiten in Shanghai - 20. April 2019
- Holland wie aus dem Bilderbuch – Reisebericht Tag 1 - 19. April 2019