Travel Theme Wind – Fermoyle Beach
This is my contribution to this weeks Travel Theme Wind
Fermoyle Beach/ Trá Fhormaoileach Ireland
This is a wonderful beach on Dingle Peninsula, which streches about 14km from Cloghane to the Maharees. It is said, that this is the longest beach in Ireland. Every year many surfers come here to surf the fine waves and the wind. I tell you a secret: My father owns a small house near this beach.
Are you ready to throw caution to the wind and come up with your own interpretation of this week’s theme? If you would like to join in (everyone’s welcome!) here’s what to do:
- Create your own post and title it Travel theme: Wind
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday
- Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS!
Weitere Themen: Museen, Hamburg, Hannover, Rom, Paris, London u.v.m.
Letzte Artikel von Ulrike (Alle anzeigen)
- Tulpenpracht im Keukenhof – Reisebericht Tag 2 - 21. April 2019
- Meine Top 5 Sehenswürdigkeiten in Shanghai - 20. April 2019
- Holland wie aus dem Bilderbuch – Reisebericht Tag 1 - 19. April 2019