Travel Theme Earth – Earth Nourishing Butterflies
Ailsa’s Travel Theme this week is Earth in honor of World Earth day on April 22nd. As the Weekly Photo Challenge never works and the pingback does not show on the side, I have decided to post this as my contribution to Ailsa’s Travel Theme.
There I found this wonderful quote of Albert Einstein:
Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. – Albert Einstein
So I decided to show this pic, which I took last year at Emeishan, a Holy Mountain in Sichuan, ChinaIt shows all that means Earth to me: The beauty of the butterfly, the grey mud, that nourishes the butterflies, the straws, which have their origin in the earth.
This mixture of mud, straw and rain is very attractiv for the butterflies. They love the minerals, which are in it. I am sure, that there was also a good part of manure in it. That is why so many butterflies were attracted and I had enough time take pictures.
If you want so see more butterflies in China: more
How to participate in Ailsa’s weekly Travel Theme?
“Are you ready to get down to earth for this week’s travel theme? If you would like to join in (everyone’s welcome!) here’s what to do:
- Create your own post and title it Travel theme: Earth
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Watch out for the next travel theme which will come out next weekend
- Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.”
Weitere Themen: Museen, Hamburg, Hannover, Rom, Paris, London u.v.m.
Letzte Artikel von Ulrike (Alle anzeigen)
- Meine Top 5 Sehenswürdigkeiten in Shanghai - 20. April 2019
- Holland wie aus dem Bilderbuch – Reisebericht Tag 1 - 19. April 2019
- Zoo Berlin Abenteuer bei Regen - 7. April 2019